Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starbucks 2010 planner

The first time the Barista asked me would I want to have the...I don't remember how they call that...the piece of paper where they put the stickers on? Anyway, I said "no, thanks!" I know having it would only mean that I need to fill it in. The next time I was asked, well, I don't have to complete it, do I? So I just said, alright. Then it all begun. My brain started to plan on the next coffee day. Damn! I should have known better. I became an addict. To cut the long story short. Here it is...my very own Limited edition Starbucks Coffee 2010 Planner.




I have chosen this over 2 other available designs. The very first planner of starbucks, that was 2005, if I am not mistaken was way better than all of them. It's more convenient to carry and has loads of freebies. This one has only 6, with only one free coffee of your choice. Format of pages were made vertically, so space are limited. But the page marker was cute with coffee-like chain at the end. Nice touch.




Finally, I am a certified owner...


A gift for myself on my birthday. I think I'll have a hard time writing on its pages. Goodness! Thinking of all those money that I spent on coffee makes me want to just stare at it. Sobrang effort! The only consolation I have is that I was able to share something for those 3,000 wishers of a brighter future. As I understand, some of the earnings will be given to SparkHope.


Moving forward, as I already have accomplished this task, I believe I should focus on other things like preparing my next event. Bella's 1st year birthday!

No comments: