Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Good Combination of Mann Hann and Mannang

16th January 2010. We had the sumptuous meal ever at Mann Hann, located at the LG, Bldg. B of SM Megamall after Bella's monthly check-up.


This fine dining mixed with oriental flavors of chinese menu was first introduced to me by a good of mine while I was still working with Sari-Sari. She, her boyfriend turned husband and I shared a meal worth around 500++. However, due to budget contraint it wasn't followed until recently.
When my brother and his family came home for my wedding last May 2008, asked me which restaurant I would recommend for our lunch, I had no idea where to take them, but after passing by the same restaurant at the same location, it was then that I remembered how good their food were. So I gave my two thumbs up and boy! how they'd enjoyed the meal! especially the Lechon Kawali, crispy and tender.


Mannang and Mann Hann are sister company, while the former is distinguised by its tandem of Chinese and Filipino cuisine, the latter is renowned for its basic Chinese delicacies.
After several attempts, as Mann Hann is always full during lunchtime, and since we were already having a late lunch, we were lucky enough to have our seats without waiting.
Yang Chow Fried Rice (Php 220.00)


Lechon Kawali (Php 220.00)

Seafood Special (Php 230.00)

Fresh Lemonade (Php 160.00)


We also ordered Fresh Pineapple Shake (80.00) Hototai (Php 195.00).

This is truly a good value for your money. No regrets. My mom and my ninang really had a delicious meal (my treat to them once a month for patiently taking care of my little bella). I just wish they would improve on customer service. Their waiters were not that polite and customer oriented.




But to sum it all up, Mann Hann and Mannang are still one of the good places to dine.






No comments: