Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beauty and Butter

Bella and I were just playing on the 5th level of SM Megamall when I chance upon this newly opened beauty haven, Beauty & Butter.

The place has a nice touch of colorful pillows but everything else were black and white.





Curiousity struck so I had my upper lip threaded for Php 150. I was just not happy about it. I don't know how to thread my hair myself but I'm sure, the one who was assigned to do it to me were not either. I stopped her several times because she was already taking some of my facial hair out and all i received was a few laugh (hmm...did she thought I was joking?). Also, I am used to this service so it is not that hurting anymore, however, this one made me a little teary eyed, unlike the other ones I've tried who are really expert in threading, they do it with minimal pain.

Anyway, I haven't tried other services yet (which I am not sure if I want to) but because of their lower rates, maybe, just maybe, I may come back.

Besides, I'm still yet to avail of my birthday gift from Posh Nails. Free Manicure!

No comments: